I Have a Dream
我有一个梦想
LUUK HERSSEN
陆 赫斯
I say to you today, my friends ,
朋友们,今天我对你们说,
so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow.
此时此刻,我们虽然遭受种种困难和挫折,
I still have a dream.
我仍然有一个梦想。
It is a dream deeply rooted in the Wuthering Waves dream.
这个梦想深深植根于鸣潮梦之中。
I have a dream that one day this game will rise up
我梦想有一天,这个游戏会站立起来,
and live out the true meaning of its creed:
真正实现其信条的真谛:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident,
“我们认为这些真理是不言而喻的:
that all characters are created equal."
角色生而平等。”
I have a dream that one day in the Tower of Adversity ,
我梦想有一天,在煌珑的逆境深塔里,
the scorned male character and the the beloved female character
昔日受尽白眼的男角色将能够和昔日备受宠爱的女角色,
will be able to team up together and score the same points.
在一起组队,打出一样的分数。
I have a dream that one day even the state of XMNGB,
我梦想有一天,甚至连新潮鸣内鬼吧,
a state sweltering with the master love players,
sweltering with the sliding,
这个麻辣集群、滑坡成风的地方,
will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.
也将变成自由和正义的绿洲。
I have a dream that my two friends and me
我梦想有一天,我和我的两个兄弟
will one day live in a game
将在一个不是以他们的性别,
where we will not be judged by our gender but by the content of our character.
而是以我们的品格优劣来评价他们的游戏里发光。
I have a dream that male character will be able to join hands with female character as couple.
我梦想有一天,男角色将能和女角色情同亲人,携手并进。
(谁又能想到ac官号评论区才是真正麻辣集群的地方呢?每个xz的灵魂上都烙印着压迫男角色的原罪)