丧尸吧 关注:512,025贴子:7,677,286

回复:吧里 有谁碰上丧尸会暴粗口的

只看楼主收藏回复

what the fu*k is that?


16楼2012-03-10 21:25
回复
    go to hell!mother****er!


    17楼2012-03-10 21:26
    回复
      2026-09-09 04:31:35
      广告
      不感兴趣
      开通SVIP免广告
      会的


      18楼2012-03-10 21:29
      回复
        get your papa's ass!


        19楼2012-03-10 21:37
        回复
          "Look at that mess I made...Oorah."
          看看我搞的烂摊子。。。OORAH
          "Stay dead cheesehead!"
          去死吧,僵尸!
          "Eat my blade, maggot-sack!"
          吃我的刀刃吧,蛆袋!
          "Taste this, bone-junkie!"
          尝尝这个,僵尸!
          "RARGH!!!"
          不解释
          "Die, DIE!"
          也不解释
          "Blow them to high hell!"
          把他们炸到地狱去!
          "AWESOME!"
          真棒!
          "Hey, freak-bag! You need to learn a way to die!"
          嘿,僵尸,你应该学学如何去死!
          "I guess they need to get blown up again!"
          我想他们需要再次被炸起来!
          "Stupid undead flesh monkeys! You're dead already!"
          愚蠢的不死的肉猴子!你已经死了
          "Oo-****in'-rah!"
          "Whoo-hoo!"
          "If I keep this up I'm gonna run out of zombies!"
          如果我继续这样,我就会没有僵尸了!
          "Argh! **** me that smells!"
          啊!这屎味道!
          "Richtofen! Lay off the sauerkraut man!"
          Richtofen !放下泡菜,伙计!
          "How do ya like that, creepy crawler!"
          你喜欢这个么?怪异的爬行者!
          "He just... he just blew all over the place! *laughs* Wow!"
          他只是…他只是炸得到处都是!
          "Die you undead flesh-whores!"
          去死吧,你们这些…….
          "Hey zombies, you're dying over here!"
          嘿,僵尸,你死在这里
          "Enough dead for a Goth party!"
          有足够的死亡来办个哥特式派对!
          "You keep coming, I'll keep killing!"
          你继续来,我继续杀!
          "K to the I to the A Zombitch!"
          僵尸婊子们。K.I.A(Kill In Action)
          "Fetch my grenade, devil voice!"
          拿着我的手雷,恶魔声!
          "Die, Satan's minions!"
          去死,撒旦的走狗!
          "Die now, son of bitch!"
          嗝儿了吧,沙滩上的阳光!
          "You got slime on my new shirt! Now I have to dry clean!"
          你把粘液搞到我新衣服上了!现在我得干洗了!
          "STAY AWAY FROM MY VODKA! What? It's a classic!"
          从我的伏特加旁滚开!什么?这是经典!
          "Now that's what I call a goulash!"
          这就是我说的红烩牛肉!
          "I just killed a billion zombies, why is no one helping?"
          我刚杀了十亿丧尸,为毛没人来帮忙?
          "Hey, you left your arm behind!"
          嘿,你把手臂落下了!
          "BOOM ****ING RAH, Maggotaddicts!"
          炸弹真TM好,僵尸!
          "Eat that ya undead flesh monkeys!"
          尝尝这个,你个不死的肉猴子!
          "Man up Zombies, it's time to die."
          像个男人点,僵尸,该去死了。
          Perk-a-Cola
          "Tastes like... fermented herring dipped in cat piss... ugh."
          尝起来像….发酵的鲱鱼蘸猫屎…饿。

          


          IP属地:浙江20楼2012-03-10 22:54
          回复
            "Oh, you turned it's head inside out! OORAH!"
            哦,你把他的头拧反了!
            "And you thought I couldn't find this place."
            你想我不会发现这地方、
            "No time for sugar baby, I'm here to check the meter!"
            没时间吃糖了,同志,我是来查表的!
            "Aww, our little bundle of badass."
            哇,我们的小坏蛋。
            "Not on this day, tormented soul!"
            今天不行,受折磨的灵魂!
            "You had an unhappy ending! Ha ha ha!"
            你有个不好的结局!哈哈哈!
            "Come play "Fetch the Grenade", demon-spawn!"
            来玩"捡手榴弹"吧,鬼娘养的!
            "You don't want my soul, it probably tastes like vodka. Mmm... vodka."
            你不会想要我的灵魂的,它尝起来大概像伏特加。嗯……伏特加。
            "You see what happened to me, there were thousands!"
            你知道我身上发生了什么,有几千个丧尸啊!
            "Reach for vodka tooooniiiiggghhht..."
            今——晚——来点伏特加……
            "Hello beautiful, I'll 'cock' you gently."
            你好美人,我会慢慢把你翘起来的。
            第二弹


            IP属地:浙江21楼2012-03-10 23:07
            回复
              。。。应该会说 oh shit


              IP属地:四川22楼2012-03-10 23:13
              回复
                **


                23楼2012-03-10 23:20
                回复