Tie me up against the mast and shield the sunlight from my eyes
紧靠在桅杆之巅眺望,灿烂的阳光从我眼中穿过
For I no longer can resist the haunting of her cries
悲怆的啜泣忽然在我脑中萦绕徘徊
They call me from the jagged rock
她们从嶙峋的山岩上呼唤我
It was the sweetest melody
这是最甜美的天籁啊
Like gold and honey dripping from the fingertips of God
仿佛灼目的黄金和晶莹的蜂蜜从上帝的指尖滴落
I feel the wind against my face from the flapping of her wings
风儿的翅膀轻快地拂过我的脸颊
I feel the black and silky tenderness all choking me .
玄色丝绸的温柔要将我窒息
But I can almost taste happiness
但我几乎能尝到幸福的滋味
It's such a long way off
来不及欣赏过路的风景
But I can almost feel your embrace
但我能感受到你温柔的怀抱
Above the siren's call .
这是塞壬的呼唤
Now it's not beautiful or pure
绚丽和纯真已无踪迹
But it exists beyond the shore
残酷的现实却无止无休
It struggles to be heard above the screeching of her call
执着的希望与现实蹦出火花
Beneath my feet a rumbling
我踩着沉重的脚步,发出阵阵低吟
A hundred demons clambering
魔鬼占领了心灵的屋脊
They chase away my harmony and make()love afraid to call
她们他们驱逐最后的安宁与和谐,美妙的旋律沉浸在欲望的欢愉中
They grow forever restless and as our ship sets out to sea no
她们在荒芜的心田滋种惶恐与不安,将梦想和信仰抛向深海
They will not be silenced
她们将不再沉默
Never for you or me .
不是为你也不是为我
But I can almost taste happiness
但我几乎能尝到幸福的滋味
It's such a long way off
来不及欣赏过路的风景
But I can almost feel your embrace
但我能感受到你温柔的怀抱
Above the siren's call .
这是塞壬的呼唤
And I've een a hint of it
我只要藏匿这一切
This happiness
这虚无的欢乐
This bliss
和可怖的幸福
Just knowing it exists I know that I must try
但我知道真理与信仰仍然埋藏在心间,因此必须放手一搏
And I've caught a glimpse of it
我瞥见了他黯淡的光影
One moment just one kiss
祝福的吻点亮了我
From the corner of my eye
从眼角滑过
Of better days gone by.
就此重获新生
好像没有之前翻译得好
